Sunday, May 23, 2010

NAGASAKI is BEST

I intoroduce about NAGASAKI!!
Before 19 years, I born by my family in NAGASAKI. And I have been grown for 19 years. I found NK(NAGASAKI) is the best city for me.
First, NK has a lot of nature - tree, forest, river, sea, mountains and so on. I have often gone to play there, especiouly, sea. I went to swim and do fishing, do fire works with my friend. It was very interesting!! If I go to NK, I go to play in sea, even if season is winter!!!
The other things, nature is wonderful!! I stay into forest on glasses, It makes me to be relaxed - wind make me cool, sunshine make relaxe.

I have a lot of things to want to introduce, I will intoroduce NK next time.
Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Nagasaki sounds good Beetle. You seem to enjoy the outdoors. Do you like camping as well? I go camping a couple of times a year, usually in the mountains in Nara. What kind of fish have you caught?

    ReplyDelete