Monday, June 21, 2010

Kan Kan Kan Kan=BATLE!!

Last Saturday, there was a regular game-KAN×KAN SEN!!
This year's place is KANSAI UNIVECE, so I went it for the first time. I was surprised and impressed...
We arrived in the KANDAI STATION in Hankyu, the shopping streert extended all over.This is like my ideal city. I was very exciting!! But...I haven't dropped into shops in this city...Because, It was very very very hot!!!! I hoped to come home even a little early...
Next opportunity, I want to enjoy more slowly!!
I guess everyone go to there!! It is my recommending!!

By the way, my rugby team won the game!! Thanks for your cheer and support!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm happy about your team's victory. I want go to that city, in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!!! I'm happy because your team won this game,too.
    I experienced the same thing, last week;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won the game, didn't you?
    It's glate.I'm very happy!!!
    I would like go to KANKAN-BATLE someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!
    It is very glad. It was GOOD!!!:D

    I really want to go the shopping street!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kandai is really near my home!
    and congraturation on your winning:)

    ReplyDelete