Sunday, September 26, 2010

My SUMMER -haranbanjou-

I haven’t seen you for a long time.
Summer vacation of the university is longer than the high school. So I could have some experience in this summer. I would introduce these things.
First, I had come back my hometown-NAGASAKI for a week!! This is my best pleasant in this summer. First of NAGASAKI, I met my family, especially is Goro. Everyone were very fine, Goro remained very pretty. So I feel lonely recently because I can’t meet their. Second, I saw and played my old friends. We went to the ocean, took part in the party, traveled some region. These were my best pleasant in NAGASAKI. They hadn’t changed a bit since I had parted, so I felt good old days and past good days by grace of them. Finally, I told and showed present myself to many people that I had gotten a lot of benefit from them. I think they should please it.
However, It isn’t only pleasant things in the summer vacation. After I returned to Kansai, I pained my stomach. Actually, to my surprised, I had appendicitis!! This was first experience in my life... Then I have gone to the hospital twice a day for 14 days. By virtue of this happening, my weight decreased 10 kilograms. So, It was hardship to return my weight.
The other things, to take part in a training camp of my club in Nagano, the ghost appeared in my house and so on... In any case, I think this summer vacation was very good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment