Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fight G.W.

How did you spent during G.W.?
Traveling somewhere, returning hometown, relaxing in home, enjoying with family, and going club and so on, such these you might enjoy G.W. in your way!!
But students of K.G have only one day of vacation, because school was constant for G.W.
For me, likewise every year, I went to club and played rugby, so my G.W. was for club…
Every year, last day during G.W. was taken place “Kwangaku Rugby Carnival”. We were doing game with TENRI university!! K.G. lost this team last year…so we wanted to revenge last year’s losing!! But score is 38 – 17, we lost again…
However, I could have very good experience!! I don’t like to continue losing, so I will certainly win next game with them!! So please support for our team!!

P.S I want to go traveling somewhere during G.W. at once…..

3 comments:

  1. I hear that Tenri Univercity is the strongest team in Kansai area.

    It will be the valuale experience to fight with such a famous team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had good experience, it is good for you!!!
    Kwangaku should give us Golden Week!!!! one day is not enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your G.W. looks so hard, but look very good week.
    You try hard and,
    you shoud buy a ticket about American Football from me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete