Sunday, July 10, 2011

SUMMER!! VACATION......


In this year, summer vacation have coming too!!

Do you have plans for summer??
I have some plans, but this plan is also same...

At first, I will come back to my hometown!! This is my first plan, however, this is my biggest event for summer!!! About coming back, to play with friends, going to the sea, going to look night views of NAGASAKI(it's night views is one of the best three in Japn), to drink alcohol etc...
However, before all, my best pleasure is to meet my family, especially goro!! Goro is my dog!!!
I want to go home very early!!!

Finally, there will be a training camp, plus is twice...
But, I decide to do the best for rugby and my club!!!
For training camp, we go to SUGADAIRA in NAGANO!!

Have a nice vacation!!!

3 comments:

  1. Bring back photos of Goro please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your hometown?
    I also come back to hometown this summer X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see Nagasaki's night scene.

    ReplyDelete