Sunday, November 13, 2011

Autumn


Recentry, in the morning I have felt very cold, sunset has come soon more and more.
Every morning, I wouldn't get out of my bed much.
I realize and love Autumn like it.

There are some events in autumn. For example, school festival, sports festival, delicious foods, beautiful nature and etc...
My best of autumn is red leaves. It is in the school, park, mountain, public road, we can see it in everywhere.
Especially I liked to see it from classroom's window during lesson. Also I liked to clean those that dropped on the ground.
By the way, I like Autumn cooking, too!! Pacific saury(SANMA) I ate yesterday was very delisious!! Others, Oyster(KAKI) is good, too!!

I don't have a plan to travel yet, however, I want to go somewhere in this year.
For example, Kyoto, Nara...
Someone, Let's go together!!

But, You are care for catch a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment