Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good Friend

Hello!!
I haven't written for a long time. Miss it!! I should be careful...

My friends are good everyone, especially Good friend I think is rugby club's teammate at high school. Because I think we were already together. To go somewhere, to do something...especially is KARAOKE!! Everyone sings well!! When I was with them, I was really happy and comfortable!! before all, It's the best reason is that we were playing rugby for our same purpose. So, my manager and coaches called us 'NAKAYOSI club'. Because of it, we often made coaches angry. But It is a good recollection.
We will be probably good friend until we are old man. I have a confidence!!
We will be able to meet each other at New Year, so I have keeping pleasure from now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment