Sunday, November 28, 2010

My childhood's boom

When I was early childhood, there is something I'd love to try. This is to set up a secret base for everyone and was my childhood's boom.

When I was a kindergartner or elementary school's student, I came back my home from it then I used to go to our secret base with friends. It was almost into a large park, especially in mountains.
First, we collected foundation like sticks or boards and so on from each house and trash box. Sometimes rare items like flashligt or table appeared.
secound, we try to set up it with them we collected. It is important and difficult to set up for not to be broken by the natural like wind or rain.Of course, If it has a roof, we covered roof with clothes and large leaves.
Finally, we bring our toys and furnitures from our house. Then the perfect base is completed that people can live there about three days. However, after one week, our base generally was broken by someone. Each time we saw this situation, we felt sad and wanted to cry.

I think for it now, It is good memory.

4 comments:

  1. I know about childhood's boom because I have ever learned about it when I was junior high school student.

    In the future, I'll make my child and live in foreign countries with my wife and child :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The memory you passed in base is remind of my playground near my house.
    There were some trees and bushes in the playground. I played there with my friend in junior high school.
    Now, there, two houses are builted.
    But, I love that memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also built the secret bases with my friends. We constructed our base in the abandoned shed near the water gate. It was great base. But our base was broken by dump truck. We were depressed...very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a member of class19.
    When I'm a elementary student, I also built secret basements with my friends.
    Now, this memory is very important for me because I will not be able to do in the future.
    Our secret basements managed to maintain for 1 months but I don't remember how to build.

    ReplyDelete