Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Future

Today, I'm going to introduce about something vaguely to do with the future - my dream.

My dream is to become a teacher in the elementary school and comunicate with a lot of child or people. It is important for teachers to communicate with people. And I will have sports club, especially is rugby. I think everyone feel happy while to play sports, so everyone have a chance to become friendship each other and should make many friends like me. But a lot of problem must come... So I want to be strong for sprit and physical!!

That is to say, I must do the best now for my future!!

3 comments:

  1. It seems you want to be exactly like your father. You must love your father very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a member of class 19.
    Your dream is very nice!
    I think teacher is a kind of job that is required capacity of communication.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am rabbit058 of class19.
    Teacher is hard job but it is wonderful job, I think.
    I hope you'll be a good teacher in the future!

    ReplyDelete