Sunday, June 19, 2011

Story1

Then steve said "I want to wear that boots,too!!" Molly have a tender heart, so she said "OK!! Here you are!!" She tried to take off the boots, but the boots are much too perfect to fit her feet. "Oh, I can't take off this boots!! Why!? Why!?"
In addtion to, the boots gradually become hotter. "My feet may be going to get burn!! Help!!"

Then she want to the boots becoming colder, she jumped into a pond nearby and got out of there. "Why!? my red boots changed blue boots! Oh!! And this boots become colder and colder! my feet will become ice!! Steve, please make a fire." He said "Come here and warm yourself at the fire" he just played to build a fire. Molly warmed her boots on feet over the fire.

She said " I get warm, thank you Steve..." but the boots gradually got red, Molly thought " I want to jump into a pond, but...oh!no!,help me!!".
It isn't already to change herself...

She just awoke from a strange dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment