Sunday, June 12, 2011

These days


Recentry I feel like to devote my campas life to the club. However, I don't dislike this life. But, I think to study more and more!!

By the way, last month, It was the game with keio univercity. All of kanto team, including keio are stronger than kansai team. This year, K.G. team aim No.1 in Japan. So, this game is very important for K.G., too me. Because, my friend of high school is keio rugby team, in addition, both I and he were same number "17" and position. So my motivation was MAX!!
In May 14th, this game started in Hanazono. Keio wasn't best member because of earthquake in Tohoku area, but keio did best performance, too K.G. . In a result of it, K.G. won by 33-21!! However, I couldn't enter, too my friend...
Next, I want to play with him on the game!!

In this connection, fall season will start in September 25th. Please come to pupport K.G. rugby team!!

6 comments:

  1. Do you Know Matushima kun??
    He is good player!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm Mika in class 3!
    I'm glad to hear KG won Keio!
    I hope you can play your friend on next game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the win. I hope KG can be no.1 in Japan. However I hope even more strongly that you can find some time for your study/writing assignments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, long time no see, Jiro.
    How are you?;)
    I want to go and watch your game.
    Please tell me when and where the next game take place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time know see, Jiro:)
    I miss you because last year I saw and talked you almost everyday!
    i want to tell ur recent life more and more:)

    ReplyDelete