Sunday, October 23, 2011

~My favorite season~


I like four season because we can play and enjoy changing for every season.
In especialy, my most season is spring!!
If it think of Spring, first is warm.
I'm week for hot, for example, when playing rugby... So I like the best temperature of spring.(also like autumn's cool temperature.)
Secound, In spring there are new meeting with a lot of people. I can make many new friends, so I feel happy every year!! However, there also are farewell with kind friends. In especialy, when I graduated from my high school, I must leave NAGASAKI and my family, best friends, so I felt very sad...

The other are the cherry blossom's beauty, my birthday, climbimg mountains etc...

Above all, Spring is the best!! Aren't you??

3 comments:

  1. It's Jaoanese special season!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like spring too.
    I was happy to meet you in spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jiro loves Nagasaki so much! I've only been there in winter, so I'll go there again in warm weather someday.

    ReplyDelete