Sunday, October 30, 2011

Scary story

Four years ago... When I was a high school student.
One day, after I finished my club activity, I noticed to forget my bag at classroom.
This day was in winter, time was over seven o'clock, there was dark around.
I decided to go to take my bag, entered from window because all door's key was rocked. Being interested in school of night, my two friends followed me.
One of them is YAGI, he likes horror, especially was exciting.
My classroom was third floor, we climbed up.
On the way, between secound and third floor, there was a mirror.
When we went through front of the mirror, YAGA seemed looked something.
"I looked somethig just now into this mirror!!"
We looked carefuly it, graduatery looked something.
This was YAGI with smile into the mirror!! YAGI behind of me didn't smile, contrastively freezed with scary face.
We were afraid of it, run and run and run!!

Finally, I forgot my bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment